Information about the Administrator and his personal data processing
1. The term GDPR should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC .
2. The administrator of your personal data is the company SLV Group Dariusz Telka 56-400 Oleśnica, Cieśle 31 b - hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or SLV, which runs an online store at sklep.slv-group.eu hereinafter referred to as the Website
3. Personal data is all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more specific factors, including device IP, internet identifier, location data and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
4. Providing personal data to implement the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations is voluntary, but is also a condition for the conclusion of the contract. If you do not provide personal data, you will not be able to conclude a contract and provide services.
7. Persons who register on the Website are asked to provide the data necessary to create and operate the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
8. The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.9. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to the databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator.
10. Visitors can browse the Website without prior registration and providing personal data.
Purposes and basics of personal data processing
a) performance of the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations. The User's activity on the Website, including his personal data, may be recorded in system logs. Information collected in logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The administrator also processes them for technical purposes - in particular, data may be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with making backup copies, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks.
b) pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR);
c) fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the analytical and statistical Administrator, consisting in conducting analyzes of Users' activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the applied functionalities and services rendered;
d) marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR);
12. The data is processed for the duration of the service or order, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest.
13. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
14. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting, transport services.
15. If the User's consent is obtained, his data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, including marketing purposes.
16. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
17. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in so-called cookies. "Cookies".
18. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
19. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) performance ”cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
c) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
d) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
20. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is SLV.
21. Cookies are used to:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) ensuring security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website.
22. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
24. In order to manage cookie settings as well as delete them, follow the instructions of the browser you are using.
26. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
27. The User has the right to access their data, obtain a copy of it, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing on the basis of the justified interest of the Administrator or to processing for direct marketing, the right to withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
28. The User who has an account on the Website has the right to delete it.
29. To delete an account, please send a message to email@example.com
30. Canceling your account does not mean deleting your personal data.
31. In the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the data subject may lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
32. An application regarding the exercise of data subjects' rights may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator's contact details indicated below. The application should clearly indicate what the request concerns. In particular, it should indicate which rights the applicant wants to use and which processing process the request concerns.
33. If the Administrator is unable to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.
34. Applications will be answered within one month of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension.
35. The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by ordinary letter to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if such address email provided).
36. The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.
Administrator's contact details
37. Contact with the Administrator is possible through:
a) the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
a) By letter or in person to the address 56-400 Oleśnica Cieśle 31 b.